- MB offers May exam re-takes, and only if there are seats available in the subject. Candidates who have attended Malmö Borgarskola will be prioritized. No re-takes for IA, EE, TOK or CAS.
- Candidates from other institutions may be registered for May re-takes if there are seats available, and only in subjects that we offer, No re-takes in EE, ToK, or CAS.
- All re-take candidates must complete the “Re-take Form” correctly.
- Candidates who wish to apply to university must also complete the “B2 Form” upon registration.
- Once registered, the candidate will be notified through email.
- The deadline for re-take registration is the first Friday in November (01/11/2019)
- If seats are available, the last registration deadline is December 13.
- Malmö Borgarskola does not offer re-take registration after this date.
Fees (payable in cash only):
- Fee for November 1 re-take registration:
- For former Malmö Borgarskola candidates: 1300SEK + 1000SEK per subject
- For outside candidates: 1600SEK + 1000SEK/subject
- Fee for December 15 re-take registration:
- For former MB candidate: 1700SEK + 1000SEK per subject
- For outside candidate 2000 SEK + 1000SEK/subject
Note: There is no refund if a candidate decides to withdraw.
To receive a re-take application form, please contact Anna.email@example.com
Re-take for and registration must be made in person, with cash payment.